This is a bit scary and unpleasant to watch, but demonstrates how abuse can influence children. You see video clips of therapy sessions with a girl who was herself abused and neglected by her father. She was adopted together with her brother, and started to hurt and molest him. The parents had to lock the doors at night, so that she couldn`t hurt him, or them. She tells, in a chilly, flat voice, how she wants to stab them. My heart bleeds for all the children out there who had to endure trauma, some while they were at their most vulnerable.
- Child abuse cases up 40 percent in JoCo (kshb.com)
- Mom was twice investigated before baby died (mysanantonio.com)
- No mercy to be shown to child molesters in China (upi.com)
- Children being molested by relatives (inkatheart.wordpress.com)
- Let’s fight Child Abuse (afoluwavoice.wordpress.com)
- The difference between healthy and defensive boundaries… (behindthemaskofabuse.com)
- Struggling To Move On After Abuse (therealsupermumblog.com)