Yesterday I was on a board-game tournament when I wanted to just check my blog, as I have become a real blog-addict lately. I love blogging, since I am fond of writing and find it very calming when I am upset. When I logged in this time, there was a pleasant surprise waiting. One of my readers had included me in the The Versatile Blogger Award (annarosemeeds.wordpress.com). I feel truly honored, since there is so many blogs out there, and I`m not even a native speaker, so I have discovered a lot of really horrible spelling mistakes and grammatical errors afterwards
Now, I am excited to pass on this award by nominating fifteen wonderful bloggers. Please see the rules and more information about the award by visiting The Versatile Blogger. When you get the award, there are some rules to read through.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.