You can cut all the flowers
but you cannot keep
spring from coming
Yesterday I showed a video-interview that I found on an excellent blog I really like to visit when I need information about personality disorders (“Dating a psychopath“) . It was about a famous man in UK (Jimmy Savile), who had many of the traits of a charismatic psychopath.
The following video is footage collected after his death, when the truth came out about him. He had fooled the public for decades. Masked with charisma. Which was, only a mask. He was not only a charismatic sociopath. He was also a paedophile.
- NSPCC says reports of sexual abuse have soared after Jimmy Savile scandal (theguardian.com)
- What makes someone a psychopath (dnaindia.com)
- Psychopathic traits in teenagers not cast in stone (sciencedaily.com)
- ‘Jimmy Savile’s creepy letter to BBC asking to work with teenagers’ (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- Is Raskolnikov evil or am I just a complete psychopath? (colemandaisha.wordpress.com)
- The Jimmy Savile Effect (laurak3z.wordpress.com)