Dear Anna Rose, I must really thank you for awarding me for blog of the year. This is an immense honor considering how many blogs in the wordpress universe. It motivates me to get a nomination and reminds me to keep writing as it mightactually be helpful for someone to read. It gives me joy to think of people like you, that have their battles, but keep their head up with pride, even making other people happier, also. I appreciate you and your blog, as well, and hope lots of people will look at the blog you`ve worked so hard for (you deserve every nomination and praise)
Hugs from a touched norwegian
This award originated at the Thought Palette. Here are the instructions:
Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Broken, but being repaired (I look forward to writing more with you. You are lovely)
Dating a sociopath: Her posts has helped me. Packed with information and understanding.
Crazy in the coconut: About surviving DID
Mostly true ramblings: Cute dog and funny pictures.
Ashokbhatia: For India, with love
Behind the mask of abuse: Neatly organized
Synthetic order: Simply check it out.
Animal couriers: Sweet, little pets. We can`t do anything but love them
Trauma and dissociation: A woman with a mission who has started so many exciting projects. Thank you!
Both sides of the wall: The name, the layout and the content. All superb
Gotta find a home: A plight for the homeless. Some people are really special
Lexborgia: I love the hugging cactus! And I like you, too.